> 240,000 people in South Carolina have hyperhidrosis = MORE than the populations of CHS + N CHS combined!
Celebrate Hyperhidrosis Awareness Month with us! If you're a healthcare provider or healthcare industry partner, join us in Charleston, SC Friday evening Nov. 4th for a Welcome Reception, and all-day Saturday, November 5th for the International Hyperhidrosis Society's Annual Master Class in Hyperhidrosis Care and Practice Efficiency.
Hosted by the Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC) and taught by leading physicians and researchers in hyperhidrosis diagnosis and treatment, this is IHhS' 31st medical education event. As always, we will provide the most relevant, up-to-date, evidence-based, and practical information on the management of excessive, uncontrollable sweating.
We will also feature hands-on training in iontophoresis and personalized mentorship during live injection treatment. Beyond the underarms, you'll learn how to treat the face, groin, hands, feet, and Frey's sweating.
• Advancements in diagnosis and management;
• Evidence-based review and practical pearls for all treatment options;
• Insurance and reimbursement;
• Latest innovations in the pipeline, and ultimately,
• Achieving optimal patient satisfaction.
New this year, we'll be showcasing key industry innovators during a Friday evening VIP Welcome Reception, and breakfast and lunch on Saturday. Join us as we hear from experts from miraDry, Edenbridge Pharmaceuticals, Candesant, and Theravida.
After completing the Master Class, healthcare providers who are registered in our Clinician Finder will receive a special designation that shows their dedication to Hh treatment and continuing education. This helps patients find the informed, up-to-date care they want.
- Welcome Reception Friday 4 November, 5:30-7pm.
- Saturday 5 November, the Hh Master Class opens with breakfast and registrant check-in at 7:30am.
- Lectures commence at 8:30am, and conclude at 2pm.
- The hands-on training, and observation, segment begins immediately after the lectures conclude, and closes at 4:30pm.
Saturday breakfast and lunch will be provided. All events take place on MUSC campus in downtown Charleston.
All delegate tickets are extremely limited and provided on a first come-first served basis. Hands-on training attendees must have valid SC medical license.
Refunds can not be given unless the event is cancelled.
If you'd like to donate to help us continue our independent education programs, please click the Donate Now button. Thank you!
Spread the word
2022 Hyperhidrosis Master Classby International Hyperhidrosis Society
Date & Time
Sat, Nov 05, 2022
7:30 am - 4:30 pm EDTAdd to Calendar
MUSC Drug Discovery Building
70 President St
Charleston, SC 29425